Reporting a player

IAmTheSpaceSloth

User Name IAmTheSpaceSloth

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** 24/7 final stand

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 8/7/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 4:04pm

Player's name** iceychillz

Offense committed: Griefing

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I repeated the "GET OUT" voice command to this guy why he was in the chopper so my friend could join. He ignored me then said in the chat that he was going to go to the bathroom for about 5 minutes just to make me mad. He didn't actually go because he continued to talk in the chat.

Comments Players like these are detrimental to servers. Because of people like him, I can't play with my friend.

Sounds like you provoked him, instead of telling him to get out ask nicely, seems too work better. Anyway not sure if what he did was griefing, I'm gonna leave that up to a head admin.

How did I provoke him? I used the q menu command for him to get out. I had to do it repeatedly because he wouldn't listen.

What did you expect me to do? Write him a full story explaining my position on the subject? Yeah sure "GET OUT" isn't going to look particularly friendly in chat but I'm not going to waste time and type it out one by one. He's a Battlefield player just like us, he knows I wasn't being rude. He just felt like being a jerk. You've seen these kinds of people before.

Last edited:
I'm being serious, he has just as much to fly in it as you do, now if you told me he was just sitting in the chopper for 5 min. And then you jumped in, then we have a case, but from what you're telling me I'm just seeing two assholes fighting like two year olds

thanks for report we will check chat logs but its first come first serve in vehicles . at times a-holes like that happen. if he keeps trolling you then we can do something but we are not going to punish this guy for not getting out when you ask.

thanks for report we will check chat logs but its first come first serve in vehicles . at times a-holes like that happen. if he keeps trolling you then we can do something but we are not going to punish this guy for not getting out when you ask.
Thanks I appreciate it.

I'm being serious, he has just as much to fly in it as you do, now if you told me he was just sitting in the chopper for 5 min. And then you jumped in, then we have a case, but from what you're telling me I'm just seeing two assholes fighting like two year olds
You could have just said that instead of being a dick. Take notes from razorback, at least he doesn't make me out to be the badguy and not provide feeback/solutions.

Note, before someone confronts me about being disrespectful to admins: I respect him as an admin, I just don't respect him as a person. That behavior is the kind of shit that makes people want to leave a community. I've had my fair share of admin/moderation experience and learned that from other people's mistakes.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2015 3:00:25 pm 257
814f58e1b4eb20d62ebcfb0624e7fcb5

[GGI] IAmTheSpaceSloth yeah i'm going to the forums about this guy
Aug 7, 2015 3:00:10 pm 939
17eb996f9ff3a68974d30c750faf80cc

iceychillz going to go to the bathroom.. be back in 5 min.
Aug 7, 2015 2:59:55 pm 257

[GGI] IAmTheSpaceSloth icey fucking get out
Aug 7, 2015 2:59:50 pm 939
17eb996f9ff3a68974d30c750faf80cc

iceychillz Since you asked politely.. no.
Aug 7, 2015 2:59:32 pm 4,908

[GGI] IAmTheSpaceSloth get the fuck out
Aug 7, 2015 2:59:26 pm 257

[GGI] IAmTheSpaceSloth iceychillz

We will look over the details but for now this is done with.

Last edited:
Nothing here, manny was not being dick but was going straight to point. You cant expect us to take action on a guy that wants a vehicle. It's open to everyone. Like manny said, if he wasn't moving, crashing it on purpose etc...then we could do something about it.

You can't expect a good outcome when you tell someone to get the fuck out. 99% of time they don't and the guy confirm my theory by what he typed in chat.

Back