Reporting a player

Colonel Christmas

User Name Puget_Ace

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** BF4 TBG Second Assault

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 7-11-15 8:00 Pacific time

Player's name** (BIRD)BIRD_JUICE1

Offense committed: aimbot?

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: seems like he gets headshots too easy

Comments: Thanks

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/619876415243538048/360245865/

Here is the battle report from the round the above post is about. I haven't checked cheatmeter yet, but I did notice that this player's stats are solidly mediocre with every gun until he picked up the sniper rifles. Not certain he is cheating, but he is very fishy and does seem to be VERY good suddenly at a) finding everyone on the map and b) getting headshots.

I actually checked BF4db cheat meter and none of the guns he is using today have registered yet, so he may just not have gotten tagged by them if he is indeed cheating. Out of 295 kills with the SRR, he has 245 headshots.

checking

UPDATE- 6 min of SPEC.. I can NOT recommend any action at this time.

Never knew you could snipe the AC-130 though.

Last edited:
Fair enough, I actually spectated him as well and he played pretty average while I watched, which really made his score a headscratcher lol.

Ok- banned Bird_Juice. .thank you (Im awake now)

OMFG.. lol I just woke up and specced creator of thread instead of Bird Juice.. lol

Hey...well, enjoy the vid I made of you lol.

That is hilarious! I wish I could have said "goodbye mofo" to him, but at least he is gone. He was telling us to "practice the game, noobs." Farkin cheaters......

Thanks

Hey ChromeLightsaber that is a cool vid you got of me! I shot down the 130 with the last bullet I had, in the sniper rifle you can pick up off the ground at E. Multi-kill.

Back