Reporting a player

Alexandre

User Name Alexandre

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** **24/7 BATTLEFIELD 3 MAPS [TBGCLAN.COM] [NO LAG] [SERVER#3]

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** july 7th, 2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 12:00 AM Brazil

Player's name** Nodeninja

Offense committed: Cheater /suspect wallhacking

Steam ID: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Nodeninja/stats/360245865/pc/

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Kills too much easy the enemy players...I'll start spectate and record his games

Comments This player is a cheater for sure. I've been complaining about him several times last weeks. He kills much easier than the other players when in tank a nd nobody is able to get next to him when he's playinbg with the AA. Somehow he knows exactly where the enemy players are, as if he is wallhacking. For several times, he killed me behind rocks with a tank even I was not spotted.
Today, when I was playing, I shot him with a rocket, 5 meters aways...The rocket got him in the chest but he got no damage and killed me with a single shot.
Otherwhise, when using a tank, he is caplable of killing choppers miles aways, as if he was using an AA...

He has been a regular in our server for a while and is a member on this website i believe. I dont think he cheats.

I struggled with whether or not it would be appropriate to respond to this thread since I am the player in question and finally decided that I would. If it isn't then just delete or ask me to delete and I will. I am assuming that the guy reporting me is the player Rivotrol25mg.
To start, Riv, at the very least you should try running in a tank with thermals and canister shell. When players are in the rocks you like to hide in, any body part that sticks out is lit up like a Christmas tree and within a relatively long distance (say... C flag to D flag or A flag to the wall on Caspian) the canister shell is essentially a sniper rifle. As for your claims about the rocket that hit me, I don't really know where it hit but I did take damage and after the ensuing gun battle with you, my magazine was empty so obviously I didn't kill you with 'one shot'.

I also know exactly the helicopter kill that set you off, and if you consider a tank on the road along the wall next to C shooting a low flying helicopter over C flag 'miles away' then maybe they just measure distance differently in Brazil. I just wish you could see all the shots I try on helicopters that miss by the tiniest amounts.

Finally, the AA charge. I happen to remember the round on Firestorm that set you off as well. Here's the thing. I run Air Radar. If a jet is over me and disappears without me shooting it then I look up to make sure he didn't just ECM. If I see it coasting then obviously someone bailed out, no matter what altitude it's at. I generally place myself somewhere pretty open and scan my surroundings periodically anyway, but if I have killed a fair number of aircraft I check MORE often and if I think someone bailed out of a jet to get to me then I devote all of my energy to watching for them for at least 30-60 seconds.

I know my surroundings and people who are near me because I am always in a squad with the same people, who are on comms and we are all constantly calling out incoming, ESPECIALLY to our armor. It's always interesting to me that people can be that sure they aren't spotted unless they are hiding in a closed container, not shooting their gun, and there is no commander.

Riv, as much as it pains me to do it, I invite you to squad with me. Gun for me in a tank. That is, if you think you can keep your vitriolic comments to yourself on Comms and in Squad chat, and if I can trust you not to just let people sneak up on us just to get me killed (if you do this, please use gunner proximity as your secondary). I am far from the best tank driver or AA driver on this server. Those slots are pretty much permanently reserved for the likes of Django, Art Vandelay, John316, Blue, and a couple of others, but I am glad to show anyone who wants to improve the things that I learned by watching all of the above players use their respective favorite vehicles.

To TBG members and admins. The reason I remember every one of these incidents is because of the toxic chat that inevitably follows every time Riv dies in any way that he doesn't like. I only wish there was a way to disable general chat and still see squad chat. Thank you for being fair in your responses here, and for the servers that you provide.

Back