Reporting a player

brayan

User Name brayan

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** 24/7 LOCKER [TBGCLAN.COM] [ALL WEAPONS] [NO LAG] [SERVER#7]

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 07/06/15

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1:00 am

Player's name** Apexic

Offense committed: hacking

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgcm9D5HFfA&feature=youtu.be

Comments it would be really helpful if you guys would allow spectator mode on this server it used to work before, this is the proof that admin joey wanted (BTW he was very disrespectful ) ,since he was saying that i was crying because the other player was better. the proof provided was on another server since spec is not allowed on your server. this is not the first time i report a player on this server.

Thanks for you report.

Spectate has been disabled on this server because it was being abused by people who used it to help out their friends.

I asked you REPEATEDLY to keep the hackusations out of chat and to just report him here. When you asked what would be proof I pointed out that you could supply proof in the form of STATS from places like I-stats.net, bf4db.com, bf4stats.com, etc. You kept on ignoring my requests until I got frustrated with you.

In the future, all I ask is that you just report hacks here instead of harassing our guests repeatedly in chat. It annoys people and accomplishes nothing.

We'll take a look at him.

Last edited:
Video needs to be watched...dude NEVER ADS's and is clearly walling

He got really good overnight.

eFnb6DP.jpg

A Head Admin will check this out when they are ready. Please be patient.

ok cool, is there any change you guys can allow me to use spectator mode on your server i mostly play on this server and i see a lot of weird player even if i have to do a monthly donation?

when it's set to private Dice only allows 14 players max. If one of our following players (13 of them admins) would like to give up their spot, we could add you.

aDocHolliday
Ash2097
Avery78
Cpt_Snakebabies
FearlessxSoldier
FossilMaker31
iguanidon
joelebroy
Polygonals
Rekless45
SgtDeadRed
SgtKokuei
sixer9682
tarpancake
TurboF20

ok cool please let me know if someone is willing to give up a spot thanks.

Back