Reporting a player

ProudPirate

User Name ProudPirate

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** **24/7 LOCKER [TBGCLAN.COM] [ALL WEAPONS] [NO LAG] [SERVER#7]

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** May 24, 2015 11:45am to 12pm

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:45am to 12pm

Player's name** [TBG]Ochimo

Offense committed: Using game glitch to get on top of rocks outside of E flag area spawn area external exit

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: I should have taken a video or grabbed a screen shot. But unfortunately I did not. But I did witness [TBG]Ochimo use a game glitch outside of the E area flag to scale the rocks and proceed to an area just above the Russian external spawn area exit.

Comments This is an off limits area and the player named above should know better than to take advantage of this glitch for personal gain and score. He is a member of your clan and should act with proper conduct and sportsmanship while in game and representing your clan.

HI Pirate,

thanks for coming by, but we do allow any location that FairFight allows. There are 3 ways to get up on the rocks there. It is not off limits on our server.If you check youtube out you can see the ways to get even from spawn area.

If that place ever becomes fairfight restricted then it will manage itself. Just like the 3rd floor in metro on BF3.

Last edited:
Back