Reporting a player

manny8083

Admin
Admin
User Name manny8083

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** battlefield 3 maps

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 5/15/15

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 12:25 pm est

Player's name** WT_DW4YN3X

Offense committed: aimbotting

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments will upload video if needed, but stats should speak for its own

We both reported him @ the same time. May all his children have aids.

Will see what the HA opinions are but personally looks legit to me just very good in the tank, certainly not aimbotting would be easier to tell though if it was better than 360p.

Looking at his stats it seems like he pretty much just uses the tank.

http://bf4stats.com/pc/WT_DW4YN3X

Last edited:
It was just uploaded so it needs time. You've got to look where he's pointing and on the mini map, he's pointing to enemies that are not visible to him.

well, i watched this video, twice(2nd time I focused on his mini map as he engaged). I didn't see anything too fishy. Had a couple lucky shots on jeep and chopper(which shoulda crashed...hooray for spectate delay). Thermal optics make enemies(not on mini map) light up like "shoot here" targets. And any enemies that were 3d spotted, he was engaging and destroying/suppressing. His situational awareness seems experienced. But if you have over 10k kills with ANY weapon system in the game, you are a force to be reckoned with.

crazy KDRs in vehicles are not uncommon, especially if you know what you are doing. Another thing in that video,, he is rarely by himself. He always had INF near or he was near other armour. I imagine if he had a CROW gunner that was an experienced tanker, he may have changed his tactics. Though with the footage provided and looking at stats, he is a vehicle whore. Thank you for the report and the video. We will keep an eye on him, should you find some more concrete evidence, as always, let us know and TBG will handle it accordingly.

Looks good here as well.
FLIR and Tank that nobody is targeting. One of my fave loadouts as well.
Aimbotter has no use for FLIR anyway.

300 hours in tanks..
43000 kills just with tanks...
level 136....
Load up a dune buggy with C4 against players this good.. it's fun!

Last edited:
yea i guess he could be just that good, its hard not to be biased when someone goes like 80-2. outta probably got him more than once.

Back