Reporting a Player

0xMrHappyx0

User Name 0xMrHappyx0

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name? TBG Air Maps Conquest

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3/8/2015

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2:53pm Central

Player's name** takayama0430

Offense committed: Hacking/aimbot

Steam ID: My steam ID is Tacticus

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Dont have the tools to. But im guessing you have some sort of logs.

Comments The guy had been shooting me from all over the place, across the map, through walls and ground with frag rounds in his MG4. Im talking about 5-6 walls. I was behind a rock for instance and he shot me from all the way behind D. Thats through 3 rocks, and 2 full buildings and One shots me.

Sounds like he was killing you with a UCAV. The kill cam is glitched and shows the wrong weapon that kills you often. I took a quick look over his stats and everything looks fairly normal.

I dont think It was a UCAV. He was too far to even probably see me on the map. It was fairly suspicious.

The UCAV rarely displays the person that actually kills you like Doc stated. What it DOES display is either a team kill or the last person to kill you ( prior to the ucav). Other times it will just display a random player that could be on either team. I know it feels fishy but It's been a bug that has never been addressed since the China Rising DLC.

What would help though is footage of the incident or if you run across him again.

If you're concerned about performance impacts of recording, both ATI and Nvidia have low impact recording tools available ( Raptr and Shadowplay respectively). Both require very little hard drive space for recording and both use very minuscule segments of your CPU / RAM.

Back