Reporting a player

RAPTOR

BANNED
BANNED
User Name RAPTOR

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** operation locker

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3/07/15

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 6:30

Player's name** (tbg)joelebroy

Offense committed: making accusations that I was an admin

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
why would Joel act on or accuse me of this when he knows I was only trying to help towards the community and on behalf of the players in your server?

Evidence:

Comments I simply warned someone who was glitching on the high cliff in the operation locker map to stop or they will be banned... as my intention was if they didn't stop I planned on reporting them here on the forums. However, (TBG)joelebroy typed in chat @admin comment that I was impersonating an admin (which I assume @ must be to raise a flag in your logs). I never typed I, I will, or I am an admin..which you should see in your logs. our team was backed up all the way to our spawn and a couple players were glitching on the high cliff and killing our players below. I think you know the glitch I'm referring to. As I warned them to get down or be banned, joel accuses me of trying to be an admin and I told him that I was not impersonating a admin...he typed @RAPTOR for impersonating an admin again...as if he didn't want to settle the dispute with me.
I'm not sure why joel would act like this as it's obvious I was only trying to help towards the players and community of your server.
Also let it be known that players in my squad (who I didn't know personally) were complaining (Via the game voip) about the glitcher because they/we were unable to get out of our RU without being consistently killed by the glitcher above.
I run my own linux Half-life server out of my home and have admins myself (I use admin mod)..and I know the importance of having honest admins, but have seen some that like to use their powers when unnecessary. However, I was not trying to be an admin or trying to do any harm and I feel Joel was not contributing in helping with the situation as he was more worried about accusing me of being the problem.
If I did wrong then i'm sorry for the inconvenience that I may of caused!

Last edited:
Thank you for the report. I see both sides of this situation. For future reference, bring it to the forums, or if TBG members present in the server, use @/! admin and explain the situation.

Back