Reporting a player

CaptainSuperKing

User Name CaptainSuperKing

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | HIGH TICK | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3/7/15

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Bout 9am western pacific time, and a lot of other dates/times

Player's name** gw4aneagle3

Offense committed: Possibly aimbot or something similar

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments First of all, I know this guy has already been checked into, and I read that it was questionable but not hacking. I'm sure you guys have gotten a lot of reports on him before, but just hear me out. I think its pretty lame that he only plays 3 maps and the same side every time, just to get the absolute best sniping perch where 99% of people can't touch him inside the base (even if he's not hacking, that sucks for other people battling for MVP or whatever). So, me and a few other guys (about 4-5 towards the end of the match) went up to the hill he was sniping from in the base on hainan and started throwing smoke, which i suspect he changed video settings to see through or something, 2 guys were causing explosions nonstop with c4, and at least me and 1 other were blocking him physically and shooting at him to throw him off, and HE WAS STILL SNIPING PEOPLE WHILE STRAFING BACK AND FORTH. I know some people are just really good at sniping but come on, any one of those distractions especially while strafing and still killing people 1km away? I'm not new to this game, I've been playing it and battlefield from the beginning, since bf42, and i'm 15th on this server with a lot of hours logged, and in my opinion it is not possible that he was doing that without some help in some way. If you guys still think he's not hacking or whatever, then I'll try to let it go but just try and check into it a little more at least.

Thank you for your report. If you are 15th on the server, then you know how he plays. You must also know, that he is a good shot with that srr-61. But griefing him is not the way to handle the situation. Coming to our forums and reporting him is a more professional and respectful way of dealing with things. We can't control people's play styles, whether they are gadget whores/campers/etc...but with all these new toys/optics BF4 has brought to the table, the diversity of play styles is immense. Not all the time we like them, and want nothing more than to TK/troll/grief these guys, but again, that is not the way to handle the situation. If he is on your team, why waste bodies on him, he is not a flag and can not be capped. If he is on enemy team, change your tactic and kill him; or ignore him and dont give him an easy shot. If he can kill you, you can kill him.

Anyways, thank you for your report, we will look into this matter. Please refrain from disrupting other players in TBG servers.

**edit** Caveat to this issue: Should you guys continue to disrupt others' gameplay, we will be forced to administer some disciplinary actions. If you have issues, please bring them to TBG forums.

Last edited:
Back