Reporting a player

Sycho_killa

Member Name Sycho_killa

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- BATTLEFIELD 3! SECOND ASSAULT | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 04/02/15 at 8:33pm

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 8:33pm

Player's name** Halo_HHA

Offense committed: Hacking

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/563140871202041792/311074776/

Comments Killing everything with two shots with the helicopter is impossible!! Im not the only one talking about it,in game!!

Thought of just taking the server of my favorite but then again it would be a win, win for him right???!!!

Not the first time i see that guy in your servers and every time its the same story, a two shot chopper kill, from tanks to choppers.

Please keep me posted on your actions or inaction would be appreciated.

Carl

kdr is high but with vehicle. He doesnt go on the ground much. Can't check his cheating history since pbbans is down at the moment.

clean on pbans most his toons are deleted and the ones he hasnt delete are clean.

I have to admit, looking at the accuracy for that round linked above, 34% in the Viper??? Seems a little bit fishy to me to be honest.

pilot or gunner? gunner is possible......pilot if using zuni rockets/tows only shooting when target is within 500 metres

Back