Reporting a player

Z

Zer0honor

Member Name Zer0honor

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ha

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** ha-o'clock

Would be helpful to indicate the time. lol

Player's name** doc

Offense committed: Cant take criticism

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: s

Comments Dude my attitude sucks because you have an admin abusing powers, why would I be happy when your admin is stacking 32 players on his team and leaving 28 on the other team to be farmed. I never said your server revolved around me, I was posting complaints for the many of players that was upset and removed when you admin was called out for stacking the sides. I wasn't the only player removed, nor upset. So remove me from this site, and ban me from your servers, idc I came here saying you have an admin abusing power, if you don't care to listen or care then okay. I stated it for the management above him to handle. If that's the kind of thing TBG allows then im sorry for posting here obviously I didn't know. I made my peace with trying to give criticism of your admin.

Sad part is Doc shortly after this asshat was kicked from observing (and trolling) the server seven or eight of us moved to the basecapped side to try and turn it over. We didn't quite make it but it was fun trying.

Had he just shut his cock-holster long enough, more of us would have (and did) move to help balance it.

Back