Reporting a player

shehtazruslan

Member Name shehtazruslan

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG infantry only

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 3-12-14

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:44 eastern time this is when the match ended

Player's name** cant really tell there was more than 5

Offense committed: was shooting from uncap in flood zone with bipoded lmgs,sniper rifles,suavs

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: when I cant really show any evidence because I wasnt recording but this did happen and was really annoying

Comments http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/540360007401452288/910255849/
It was during ^this match. and I'm pretty sure theres a rule in the server for not killing in uncap so I/we couldnt really do anything about it. Please change the rule about killing in uncap or shooting from uncap. I'm not really sure if there is a rule againts it but I just thought that you guys should know that crap like this happened.

well I know this shit happens like 2 or 3 snipers sitting in uncap but this was like 5-7 people with LMGs it was real hard just to get to A flag from B

can't really do anything if we don't know names and if the game is over and or no evidence but we will do and will continue to monitor all of our servers

If people are attacking from the uncap you're very welcome to attack them in the uncap.

yeah I'll do that from now on for some reason I was scared of attacking them lol thanks for the reply guys :)

Back