Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtz

Member Name Kurtz

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBGCLAN.COM | ALL RUSH MAPS 24/7 | BF4DB/GGC/PBBANS

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 9/23/14

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 855pm mst

Player's name** PinPointing

Offense committed: Aimbot

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://bf4db.com/players/167228

Comments constantly being sniped by player as soon as I spawn in.

THANKS for the report...he wont be playing on our servers anymore.

Admin. this evidence is not legal. Lots of people can shoot that accurate. He has no evidence from PBBans that says I am cheating. You can check me by spectating me. I definitely not cheating at all.

Admin. If I got banned just because I was playing too well, then I have nothing to say at all. But I have a lot of friends playing in this server, and they can prove it for you that I am not cheating. This was my favorite server because there are lots of skilled player, like playduke, barbiturates. I have no history in PBBANS which is watching this server. You can let me log in that server and spectate me. I will show you how I make those shoots. Thanks.

and they can prove it for you that I am not cheating.
you prove it to me...let see 3 round of recon footage...with 3 different sniper rifles maintaining your PRESENT stats.

pretty much not going to happen. Your HS wiht shotgun/pistols just boost your BS with sniper rifles. I dont want to see Spectated footage...I want to see YOUR footage...1.9 KPM, 40%+acc, 90+% HS with sniper rifle...you do that in 3 rounds....I MIGHT think about it, though prolly not. Unless you AMAZE me..

Last edited:
you prove it to me...let see 3 round of recon footage...with 3 different sniper rifles maintaining your PRESENT stats.
I want to prove it to you but you need to let me get in that server first, right? And I am really good at playing with SRR-61 sniper rifle. But I will try three different rifles to maintain my states. And YOU CAN SPECTATE ME. Thanks.

pretty much not going to happen. Your HS wiht shotgun/pistols just boost your Bs with sniper rifles. I dont want to see Spectated footage...I want to see YOUR footage...1.9 KPM, 45%acc, 90+% HS with sniper rifle...you do that in 3 rounds....I MIGHT think about it, though prolly not. Unless you AMAZE me..
Or

pretty much not going to happen. Your HS wiht shotgun/pistols just boost your Bs with sniper rifles. I dont want to see Spectated footage...I want to see YOUR footage...1.9 KPM, 45%acc, 90+% HS with sniper rifle...you do that in 3 rounds....I MIGHT think about it, though prolly not. Unless you AMAZE me..
Ok. How can I send you the footage?

And Can you tell me how to make a footage? I have never been reported like this, so I don't know how to make a footage.

fraps, or other "recording" software....You can Upload it to youtube and hten post the link IN this thread.

Once you figure that out. srr-61, m98, 338-recon....3 vids post here; maintaining above listed %s..... THen we will talk ...

I know this guy doesn't cheat he is just a good player. i used to play recon and vs him all the time. he is the only person who actually posed a good challenge cause he snipes at the same skill level as me. If he was cheating he wouldnt of ever missed me and i would have reported him a long time ago. he pretty much only plays recon so naturally he is going to be way above average if thats all he practices doing

I know this guy doesn't cheat he is just a good player. i used to play recon and vs him all the time. he is the only person who actually posed a good challenge cause he snipes at the same skill level as me. If he was cheating he wouldnt of ever missed me and i would have reported him a long time ago. he pretty much only plays recon so naturally he is going to be way above average if thats all he practices doing

Agreed. We (the nV clan) have been playing rush with him for a long time, he's not a hacker. He's a long range sniper and that's pretty much all he does. You're bound to have a high H/S rate when the only kills you're likely to get at those ranges will be the headshots.

#freepinpointing

he doesn't even have any suspicious games on there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back