Reporting a player

Xmen1966

Member Name Xmen1966

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** Air Map Conquest 24/7

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 09/17/14 and 09/18/14 14:30 hrs

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 14:30 time roughly

Player's name** texascrane

Offense committed: Constantly sniping from the base

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments This guys is ranked 58 on your server and all he does is sit back in the base and snipe. Please keep a eye on him. Its not like every once in a while and he rarely seems to miss. If you do "ban" him please wipe his stats too if possible. I believe this to be his motivation. Thank you for your time and efforts. Our clan likes playing on here.

This tactic is fully acceptable. We have watched this player a few times. Note that anyone shooting from a base is fair game to be counter-sniped, blow up, run over with a helicopter, UCAV'ed. SUAV'ed, and any other way you can imagine to end his life. This is how he has chosen to play the game he spent his money on. As this does not violate any of our rules, we have no reason to put a stop to anything. Thank you for your report.

I know this can be frustrating, but he is not untouchable. In the grand scheme of things he is not a game-changer. The only thing he may effect is who is number one on that team's Scoreboard thanks to Marksmanship points.

Well said, Bungied. Kill the guy, and repeat the tactic frequently. Nothing annoys a sniper more than constant personal attention.

I go out of my way to kill people who like to do this. A snipers best tool is the ability to remain hidden. I can move around the map, They will always be in the same general area.

Thanks for the response. I was under the impression no firing from base. My apologies. However, I would like to add one comment about this tatic. It doesn't seem fair that you are unable to run to them and fight (gun knife, etc) especially if you have a teammate that hogs the jets. With that said, this is not my server and respect the owners and supporters and thank you for taking the time to respond in such a timely fashion. Its greatly appreciated.

While it may be a cheap tactic, it is by no means game changing. Only thing someone like this can do is steal an MVP ribbon thanks to obscene Marksmanship Bonuses,

Back