Reporting a Player

Colonel Christmas

*Game: BF4

*Server Name: -|TBG|- SECOND ASSAULT 24/7 | BF3 MAPS! |

*Date/time: 9-4 Around 3:05 pm Pacific

*Player Name: [tFa]RazgrzApocalypse

*Offense: attacking jets on the runway

Evidence: none

Comments: Just wanted to get this on the record. My screenshots look awful and he didn't admit it in chat, so no evidence right now. He repeatedly killed me on the runway on Caspian Border, and did it to other players too.

Perhaps you will have better luck finding it on the forums.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

He is on right now. He seems to have stopped attacking the runway for now, after I reminded him of server rules.

He is on right now. He seems to have stopped attacking the runway for now, after I reminded him of server rules.

I am in the match right now. Ill be watching. He already has a ban for bypassing our racial filter, so this might end up being an extended ban.

I'm coming back in spectate. My game crashed out. I miss my pc

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

He is banned on another one of our servers for racism just FYI
He might be doing it to be a jerk might need to extend his ban

RDiX Dom_Lumen jst did it to me also. He did the same thing to me two rounds ago but I forgot his name.

RazgrzApocolypse obviously knows you guys can see chat logs so he is not responding when I tell him to stop, and he is not stopping either.

Yea we are watching them both Puget. Me and Bungi. And yea Razor, we know. We knew his name was familiar.

So we have Me and @Bungied2theTree on spectate. and we have @Vordar on commander... There may be three bans today....

Puget I also made an official report here. They are now under watch. all 3 of them.

Back