Reporting a player

SunshineTheGoat

Member Name SunshineTheGoat

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7 | BF4+DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Sept 4 / 14

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 540AM EST

Player's name** Phaizz

Offense committed: hackusations, bitching, toxic whenever he is in the server

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Might have made a report about him before, or just shoutboxed em. I've seen him in the server numerous times he's calling people hackers constantly and starting shit all the time.

Comments

I'd say he isnt that bad, he has a lot of tactical gameplay, we could remind him with an @kill once in a while should it get bad, but he is a longtime regular. He works for his team, just need to tone him down a little. Don't pick a fight with him, he might feed on that.

Will do. I'll stop engaging with the trolls from now on, does seem to make it worst. Thanks 2Tartu.

I knew I have hard this name before. http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-a-player.32578/#post-212865

Perhaps we might need to give him a direct reminder. Head Admin comment on this?

Ah yes, I remember that incident now... he was on the opposing team yet kept using the all chat to call enemy locations out... this roof, that roof, under bridge, etc. etc. and not having yet realized he was just trolling I told him how to use squad and team chat in case he didn't know, and the spam persisted.

Anyhow, like I said before I'll stop engaging the trolls!

Thanks for looking into it lads.

Back