Reporting a player

SunshineTheGoat

Member Name SunshineTheGoat

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7 | BF4+DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** Aug. 30 /14

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 11:10 AM

Player's name** waowao103

Offense committed: Trolling

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:

Comments This player would stand over my mortar to intentionally prevent the shells from hitting targets. After repositioning mortar he would follow with the same crap.

Afterwards he followed me around the map shooting an LMG at me.

Harassing little shit troll should feel the hammer. TBG doesn't need that crap in their community.

I tried to catch him eairler when I first saw Sunshines post in the shout box. But I couldnt find him, so I assumed he left. Did he come back sunshine?

He did this stuff towards the end of that round, didn't see him afterwards.

Also I did take screen shots of him when he was stalking me like a creepy troll, as well as with the mortar trolling, but for whatever reason in BF4 all my screenshots and print+screens too come out all black. Might have something to do with EVGA overlay settings, yet all other games the screens come out perfectly so... not sure what is happening there.

This is what I was mentioning before...

9hi2a0.jpg

Last edited:
Dam that sucks. With him gone a Screenshot or shots would have at least allowed us to temp ban him. Keep us updated if he comes back and we will try to catch him in the act.

Ever seen this before with screenshots?

Read up on it a bit, apperently disabling desktop composition will fix this...

9hi2a0.jpg

Hmmm that is weird. I honestly have no idea, I never had that problem myself...

fraps work i bf4 I can confirm, only have battlefield issues with printscreen but fraps always worked for me.

Back