Reporting a player

Henry Fernandez

Member Name Henry Fernandez

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** -|TBG|- SECOND ASSAULT 24/7 | BF3 MAPS! | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 4 weeks ago

Would be helpful to indicate the time. N/A

Player's name** Hiwen

Offense committed: Aimboting

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/492117228470838784/315662134/

Comments I've been following this guy around servers trying to figure him out, I first noticed him in another server. He sticks to tanks but what blows my mind is that Battlelog doesn't show you headshots in a tank but I promise you his kills with an ap shell are all headshots. My thought is that he sticks to vehicles to hide his aimbot, vary few times he uses his infantry weapons. Ontop of that this player is fresh.

Thanks for the report.

Has a total of 489 headshots
upload_2014-8-21_9-59-8.png
Only 16 of them are from weapons
upload_2014-8-21_9-58-32.png

The rest from vehicles. which he has a lot of vehicle kills:

upload_2014-8-21_9-58-3.png

So Headshots are being recorded from vehicles, just not attributed to the specific vehicle. Doesn't seem like a lot of headshots overall, unless this is a new thing he's trying out.

Yea it's weird he comes into this server let me show you the battlereport for that one and he joins late and I didn't start noticing him until it happened over and over with headshots AP shell everytime. Luck? Now I gotta record this guy in action for you guys to see this.

Back