Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat-trickblunt

Member Name Hat-trickblunt

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** TBG Air Maps Only

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 7/28/2014

Would be helpful to indicate the time. Exactly 2:43 pm EST

Player's name** THCDiablo, SacksandSuch

Offense committed: Extremely racist remarks

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Please look at the chat logs from this game (on dawnbreaker), both of these players were being incredibly racist and offensive, yet the script did not pick their offenses up.

Comments

You might want to mention that you were the player who's name was inciting this. FreePalestineFFS aka Hat-TrickBlunt. Please change your name before returning to our servers.
Please appeal your ban once you have changed your name and agree to not try and incite problems in the future: http://www.tbgclan.com/applicationform/ban-appeal.3/form

Perm ban for Diablo.

Temp ban for Sacks until he comes and appeals.

I will change my name as it has gotten annoying dealing with all of the ignorance, but I was not inciting anything. He's the one who instigated it.

My name is now back to Hat-TrickBlunt, please lift the ban. Or do I have to make a new thread?

I will change my name as it has gotten annoying dealing with all of the ignorance, but I was not inciting anything. He's the one who instigated it.

You chose the name and chose to engage in stupid conversation with stupid people. You're going to change your name because otherwise you can't play on our servers. Your getting annoyed has no impact on the situation.
Please refrain from ANY discussion like this in the future and try not to omit important information in future reports. We want to take our guests seriously, consistently, but the tradeoff goes both ways.

If you could link to your battlog profile that would be appreciated and speed things up.

Thank you. Ban lifted. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back