Reporting a player

-3inchpewpew-

Member Name AlaskanGrown907

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** DAYZ server

Which Game is this for?** Call of Duty 4

Date/time:** 7/27/14

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 3:27

Player's name** [RMC]DAzmerolin and alphabushwookie

Offense committed: walking through walls bad signature on multiple entrys

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: http://puu.sh/atMYp/05cc359692.jpg

Comments he was talking to me saying he was new and said he was going to come in he rose from prone under NE AF ATC floor and proceeded to unload unlimited rounds on me not hitting me at all so i blew out his kneecaps then laughed at him then his buddy came out of the wall and says thats not funny and unloaded on me also but i caught a bullet with my teeth and died

and if we have admins ? and no one has privleges to handle this them selves so i can feel safe in my server and not have to be killed by these douchebags every day why dont i have any authority to do what needs to be done instead of wait for him to kill 20 -30 others and kill the server and which im shure it empty by now

he also tryed renaming himself pilotbushwookie cause he put his name out there oh did i mention i broke his legs and he got right back up

We now have a way to handle this with additional active members, however dayz server admin tools are terrible at best. If we catch them on, we can ban, otherwise we cannot ban.

Back