Reporting a player (s)

VolatileXplosion

AlexMats
Incative_JFKPain

Every time these 2 guys get in the jet they fly over base and base rape every single time. No shame in their game. Waiting for the AA tank or the chopper to spawn and will literally both drop down as soon as it spawn and attack & destroy anything they see. In fact they spend more time flying over base then the rest of the map. I have not reported them for long enough, but enough is enough these guys need to get checked, it's just poor sportsmanship to base rape like that. If we are fighting & we are hurt that's one thing and fine to chase us down, but I'm talking about freshly spawned base raping spending all their time in our base waiting for us to spawn.

Greetings,

Couple of things. What server? And do you have any screenshots or video to help the report?

Irishian88j I am not good with recording videos that is why they keep getting away with it. Maybe I can take a screenshot not exactly sure how to do that either fml. This is on the server I play on almost every day, the 2nd Assault server on BF4 (TBG BF3 & BF2 MAPS ONLY) & I have a very good ranking on that server also I think I am like number 40-ish overall. I play fair & square the jets love to jet ram & drop down from 1000 meters in our base over and over attacking our base non stop. Very poor sportsmanship to say the least. Those 2 guys are repeat offenders like 100 times over they get a kick out of it because I tell them in chat that they are using cheap tactics to try and get me which is incredibly lame being that the heli has a 300 meter ceiling & the jets have a 1000 meter ceiling. Knowing that and dropping straight down literally nose diving into on the enemy base relentlessly is imo the cheapest tactic that jets use so they exploit it.

Irishian88j I am not good with recording videos that is why they keep getting away with it. Maybe I can take a screenshot not exactly sure how to do that either fml. This is on the server I play on almost every day, the 2nd Assault server on BF4 (TBG BF3 & BF2 MAPS ONLY) & I have a very good ranking on that server also I think I am like number 40-ish overall. I play fair & square the jets love to jet ram & drop down from 1000 meters in our base over and over attacking our base non stop. Very poor sportsmanship to say the least. Those 2 guys are repeat offenders like 100 times over they get a kick out of it because I tell them in chat that they are using cheap tactics to try and get me which is incredibly lame being that the heli has a 300 meter ceiling & the jets have a 1000 meter ceiling. Knowing that and dropping straight down literally nose diving into on the enemy base relentlessly is imo the cheapest tactic that jets use so they exploit it.
Oy m8 use Nvidia geforce, if your graphics card supports it. or OBS, its free recording software.

I play on this server a good bit. I'll keep an eye out for them as well.

Back