Status
Not open for further replies.

VocalBellybutton

Admin
Admin
Donator
User name: GMAC

What is your in-game alias? VocalBellybutton

What is the game server name? ! ! ! ! AIR & SEA MAPS ONLY | VOTEMAP | TBGCLAN.COM

Which Game is this for? BF4

Date and time approximately: 5 Oct. 2019

Which player are you reporting? battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/1999driftwood/stats/849352072/pc/

Offense committed Cheating, for sure.

Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Any additional comments? Invincible (can only see briefly in video but myself and other players confirm) and had a pickup rocket launcher in his loadout.

Last edited:
Do you have any other video?

No he left before I could get more. You can see at the bottom of the screen he's carrying 2 rocket launchers (only 1 allowed by game) and one of them is a pick-up rocket launcher that shouldn't be in a loadout. He also takes some damage at the 1:05 mark but the hp doesn't go down. Prior to me entering spectator mode and started recording I got multiple hit indicators on him before he killed me and his hp was still at 100 which is why I suspected him. His ping was at like 7 and somebody said that's suspicious too but idk much about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back