What is your in-game alias? Duende221185

PLAYER 1
What is the game server name? ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##
Which Game is this for?
BF3
Date and time approximately: when this post is publish 8/25/19
Which player are you reporting? 2Tails4Me
Offense committed hacks/cheats
Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
Hacking with chopper, getting insane kills from across the map.
FAIRPLAY LINK (Check longest headshot and killstreak in BF4, and killstreak in BF3)
PS: I dont care if he has youtube channel, he was hacking, switching between seats in heli and killing with both weapons, also team killing for get helicopter.

PLAYER 2
What is the game server name? ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##
Which Game is this for?
BF3
Date and time approximately: like 1h before this post is publish 8/25/19
Which player are you reporting? Matten1990
Offense committed hacks/aimbot
Please provide evidence can be anything from circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.
Possible aimbot, killing with 1 or 2 shots everytime (using L86A1 and LSAT) from far far away, getting headshots almost everytime and too high k/d ratio
FAIRPLAY LINK

Last edited:
I’ll bet DB gets him on BF4 within a day or two, his stats are new enough it wont take long for him to get caught. He’s for sure hacking in one version of BF.

Oddly enough, Matten1990 shows up in 24/7 and now the Cheat Meter, but is suddenly changed from Germany to US for IP. Possibly the account has been stolen, seeing lots of this stuff lately. The account is 6 years old, but just became a good player? Banned out of caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back