Game
Natural Selection 2
Date/time:
5-13-2013/4:40 pm
Admin(s) name
Griff, W@FLz
What server was this on
Your report / complaint.
Hey, I had a problem with two of the server admins, Griff and W@FLz. I was playing NS2 as Marine commander on server #1 on summit, and two of the admins were not taking into consideration my chat-communications, orders, or what was occurring in the game. They did not know what was happening with the game and made my teams situation worse. This is a ban appeal from server #1, but most importantly a complaint to Griff and W@FLz.

They were not aware of what was going on in the game, they were almost whining, and later I found out that they were also talking over TeamSpeak. This makes sense of them defending themselves without knowing the whole situation. So, I was doing fine as commander, I had taken two bases and multiple resource towers, and I had a plan to spend all of my resources. It was at this time that Griff, on my team, having lost a lot of equipment, was asking for another gun after having not paid attention to my orders. FYI, this happened after I had lost my own team-spent res on a grenade launcher that I took out to help the attack on the hive, as I had ordered. Two of the players on my team at this point were reading directions and playing well, and some were catching up, while Griff was off doing something else and not following my orders as commander.

The first wave of my attack failed, this is when Griff started asking for a SG and started whining about some common commanding problems over the voice-chat without taking into consideration any of my chat-communications. Before this, Griff was telling me to do some commanding things, which I had already started. Earlier, he was not paying attention to the game when he was voice-chatting in a whining manner and said I should do this and that, even though I had already started doing those things.

But later, Griff and W@FLz began accusing me of more things. It was at this point that they were not paying attention and had decided I was not adequate to command. And for W@FLz being on the other team, having only heard Griff whine over TeamSpeak, he began to take sides and argue with me over all-chat. Griff was still whining and W@FLz began trolling anything I had to say. This is because even though I had been playing commander well, Griff had started to whine more about commanding, and most importantly about not getting his team-res shotgun. He was not paying attention and I did not want to spend res on that shotgun, I had a plan. After that, W@FLz and Griff began arguing that I had not spent my resources, and began accusing me of not playing well, or maybe not even trying. They were distracting my team, and W@FLz was trolling me. W@FLz was taking sides without knowing what was really going on, having only heard Griff complain over TeamSpeak. They did not ask me about what I was doing, or if I had a plan.

The problem was that while I was commanding and giving orders, Griff was not paying attention and started accusing me. And W@FLz, from the other team, was doing something similar, but he only knew about what Griff had to "whine" about. It seems that they had only a small, if any, clue about what was going on in the game.

But they continued to accuse me, while I had given my team multiple orders through the command station, and in chat. I think that without Griff overriding my commands via voicecomm, distracting my team from the orders, and without having him complain over TeamSpeak to W@FLz that my team would have done better and taken another tech point. They were counter-productive, whiny, and also trolling anything I said.

Someone then, after Griff continued distracting my team, banned me from server #1. I think that the admins were wrong because they didn't take into consideration what was happening in the game. Instead Griff was messing around, and he would not follow my commander orders. W@FLz did not know the full story and was trolling me because he wasn't on my team, didn't know my plans, and wouldn't consider anything I had said. Both of them were heated, and Griff was upset from the beginning, which led to them disrupting my game as commander. Throughout our conversations W@FLz and Griff only accused me, and wouldn't even ask me what my plans were. They both were not aware of what was going on in the game. There was lack of understanding, and common courtesy from both of these admins. These admins need to have more awareness of the entire situation. And, like everyone else, they should follow the orders of their competent commanders (even if they only use chat and orders to give directions and commands).

Actually at this point I am just going to move this to ban appeals.

Look if your team thought differently than agriff you would never have been vote ejected from the commander position. Whining about it in chat is what got you banned. Yes all of our members are in teamspeak. They can hear the in game voip just fine. You may have had a plan but its clear your team and other experienced players, admins disagreed with you.

Whining about it in game until you get banned is not the way to deal with it.

I have responded to you through PM already, but i will repeat myself.

After review of your appeal with Headadmins, we have decided that your ban will remain.

Thanks -close thread-
w@flz

Hi there,

so we looked into this further -

you were banned for being a troll on the server by Waflez.

However - we were planning on giving you one more chance till we saw this.

VACBanned.com - See the VAC status of any Steam account (Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, etc)

Just like our other servers, we don't allow cheaters on our servers if they were caught by PB - and in this case we don't allow cheaters on our NS2 servers if they have been VAC banned, regardless if they cheated in NS2 or not.

So long story short - appeal denied - play elsewhere and goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back