Razer Peripherals 50% Off

If anyone needs an extra code, I might be able to help, don't have the $$ to buy anything anyway, ha.

Sure. Don't need to buy anything right now (out of work) But it's kind of hard to pass up.

I have a logitech G13 but I used to have a Nostromo, man that thing was comfortable. This G13 is alright, but I think that new Tartarus is what I'm going to get. I demo'ed one at a Fry's, it is insanely ergodynamic.

I just got a corsair k65 tkl (ten key-less) keyboard to replace my Orbweaver. In years past I've come accustomed to using the g13, belkin, and orbweaver game pads. I finally just got sick of the cheap plastic thumb control on the Orbweaver (used as spacebar for jump in game) . Matter of fact, I broke my first Orbweaver as its a cheap piece of plastic inside that activates a switch.
Its a bitch going back to a keyboard because the keys are offset. The Orbweaver has the keys perfectly aligned in rows. So far though, I love corsairs cherry reds...way more responsive in my opinion!
The bitch about using a different brand mouse than keyboard is the fact that you may need to use two different software's to run them. I did get a Corsair mouse to try with the K65 (they use Corsairs CUE software), but I also bought a Zowie mouse because it does not use any software and is super light. So far, I like the Zowie mouse better than the deathadder that I have come accustomed to in years past, and the M65 corsair mouse it pretty good, but I prefer the Zowie. You can adjust the Zowie dpi by holding in buttons while you plug it into the USB port, therefore no software is needed. Benq has recently acquired Zowie so we may see more of them in production.

Would be a great time to get another mamba..... but no spending for this guy

the store is being rocked now. i guess so many people are on there now its moving low as a MOFO. and i just looking around :/

Back