Razer Deathadder Issues

Remorce

Okay, I finally started to use my Deathadder on my PC as I have a new PC capable of running bf2 and bf2142. I go into the game with my f1 and f2 set as my 4 and 5 buttons (gunship/heli whore) and to my disappointment they arent registered ingame. They work fine out of the game but when I go ingame 4 and 5 buttons do not function. Do any of you guys have the deathadder? If you do could you tell me how you got your side buttons to work.

I think Falcon had an issue with that some months ago. Not sure if you can do that with the DeathAdder.

Worked fine on my macbook.... I think its something about an issue between the game looking for generic settings or something like that.

mine works. i dont use any or the razor software for custom buttons. i went to the bf2142 key settings and assigned position 1/position 2.

if you cant get it working, i can check my files further.

I have the 1.08 and 1.27 driver, Roth how did you set yours up?

EDIT roths method works, just no fancy stuff D;

ya, the on-the-fly wheel works in 2142, bf2, and L4D. i make my major changes with the in-game settings then use the wheel to fine tune.

My DeathAdder didn't want to work straight out of the box. I went without my 2 thumb buttons for a long time.

I have a copperhead. The two buttons on each side don't work. It never had a configuration for it either since it came out two years ago.

Just got mine Saturday thanks to a generous Bday gift from RimGreaper5000. It worked right out of the box no issues

I wouldn't know - I bought Greasefire the very last one they had on the shelf (and I wasn't driving 30 miles to the next Best Buy to get one) - so I went with an MX518. Works great for me. Will be upgrading to the Death Adder in the near future though.

Oh well lol thanks for the help :D

BF2142 should be coming in the mail today so im gonna be super happy running on full settings!

Oh and grim, get the deathadder. By far the most comfortable mouse I have ever had.

Oh its a stock thing from a local store. 8200 nvidea card. Pentium dual core CPU @ 2.5 ghz, 2 gb of ram. Not that crazy crap that you guys have lol. Picked it up for around mabye $700? Somewhere near that. Good enough to run the current games that are out there lol.

Jeans, the specs on that are quite nice, but that's just for the tower. If it was a package deal with a monitor, keyboard, and mouse even for $1100 - 1200 I'd probably go out and get that right now - regardless of what my "Financial Advisor" says...

I went and got a 22" monitor for 179.99 - you could get a 20 inch for 149.99 or so

Back