RANT/VENT - STUPID BF4 ASSIGNMENTS!!!! GAAAAAAAA

SgtKokuei

I will start this by saying this rant is caused by my own semi-stupidity for even trying to attempt this.

So I am TRYING to get the Gol Magnum... I kno, I kno Stupid me.....

Aside from these maps pissing me off to high heaven, it is not the deaths that pissed me off, its how I died...

On Firestorm I died 20 times on top of the tower. 18 WERE DUE TO MY OWN DAM TEAMMATES. Multiple times me and my squad were killed by our own teammates pressing the button. And they KNEW we were up there, cause they laughed in chat when we died!!! Only twice did I actually get killed by the other team.

Then I decide to try our server because normally we have a better class of players on our servers....so this time on Firestorm. 18 deaths.... 13 Snipers in the mountains, 5 my own team pressing the button on me....

I hate DICE, I hate these maps, I hate this assignment, AND I HATE ASININE TEAMMATES WHO TEAM KILL!!!!

ouch. I am sorry. Some people just like to push the little red button.....I apologize now, I....am one of those people. If I see something in BF4 I can push, I do it (why I stay outside on lockers). I dont know what is with my obsession and buttons......

Lockers..... Why the hell do people run though the gate and close it behind at the BEGINNING of the round??

ouch. I am sorry. Some people just like to push the little red button.....I apologize now, I....am one of those people. If I see something in BF4 I can push, I do it (why I stay outside on lockers). I dont know what is with my obsession and buttons......
ahh so you like the shiny buttons. However I would hope you would ask in TS before you pressed the button to make sure none of us were up there

ahh so you like the shiny buttons. However I would hope you would ask in TS before you pressed the button to make sure none of us were up there
if I am on the other team, hell no I wont ask ;)...but if we happened to be on same team, I would give a warning, and it would go like this, " I hope no one is up there, pushing button."

I push that button all the time had no idea what it did till now :D You don't need to be at the top just on the tower one of the lower rings is the better place easier shots put a beacon up and you should be golden in a round.

I push that button all the time had no idea what it did till now :D You don't need to be at the top just on the tower one of the lower rings is the better place easier shots put a beacon up and you should be golden in a round.

Well now you know lol. And really? Everything I found was saying the top....if I just have to be ON the tower that would make it ALOT easier...and my beacons spawned me in the AIR next to the tower....so it didnt help me that much.

Yea any of the platforms on that tower will get you what you need. That is how I got mine unlocked. The gun starts with no sights just the iron sights.

STill havent gotten it...but wow do I have a fucken ASS Hat on my team....he stayed by the timer and kept starting it up till the tower blew up.....I wanted to shove a rusty, broken pipe up his ass and and move it around

Congrats on getting it! It's one of the few snipers I feel right holding. I suck at sniping..

Also I WANNA PUSH THE SHINY RED BUTTONz

That is exactly what my girlfriend keep saying to me....what is your obsession about my buttons (relate to nipples in french)

I might have to get the game just to irritate people. I'm a button jammer. There is nothing more fun than pushing a button...well, maybe running a Bobcat Skid Steer or a chainsaw all day. Those things can really destroy stuff. Buttons are high on the list though.

I truly feel your pain. I have had the good fortune of unlocking this the first time I attempted it on Operation Firestorm, but my friends had to try for a couple of rounds. The assignment is really dumb.

dont have it, nor will I ever, unless I happen to have to bail out and can land on it. srr-61, m40, and l9er6 will be the only bolt action rifles i use(save for that pickup you can snag at flags) wasnt impressed with GOL

Back