Quake Live

Lil_Debbie

was just wondering if anyone tried it..
I have been a Q3 addict since 1999 hehe
Mostly instagib ctf..little bit of all weapons..
Its free (quake live) plays in a browser window..but it is definately not the same as the original for sure..There have been many mods in quake3 over the years ..OSP and CPMA were probably the most widely used i believe..oh well was just wondering..

Basically, I'd like to say FUCK browser games. Even if it's good, I won't play a game in a browser.

It's just a stupid, stupid idea altogether imo.

Call me a traditionalist, but coding/loading a game through a browser is what I'd call an epic fail.

Anyway, I actually remember my Quake II days of multiplayer sometimes and I wonder what happened with that franchise.

Like I say, I won't play Quake Live... and Quake III has aged way too much for my liking.

Quake IV actually rocked some serious balls in SP, but I wonder how the MP is. Does anyone know if it's a game worth buying for the multi? Does anyone even play it anymore? It's like 3-4 years old...

agree with the browser game thing but q3 was/is/did pretty much die out finally but what a run..
quake4 never did live up to exspectations however i did but it but didn't play it for to long, it just didn't seem the same errrrrrr feel was off or something..

Back