Punkbuster Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

internetexpl0der

anyone have any ideas why punkbuster keeps kicking me from the 24/7 locker server, but i can still get on the metro server, or any other non tbg servers? ive tried updating punkbuster, and it says its running in the services tab of the task manager. And yes, i checked bf4db and Im clean (not that Ive ever hacked anyway)

network and sharing center > windows firewall >>allow an app or feature through window firewall click allow punk buster. might can check it.

Last edited:
network and sharing center > windows firewall >>allow an app or feature through window firewall click allow punk buster. might can check it.
I just tried that, no difference

Update punkbuster
tried that twice, no updates, i removed and re added the game to PB, no difference

EDIT:
I just tried another TBG server, and im playing just fine, its literally just the locker server. Did i get banned or something? wouldnt that tell me im banned from the server tho, not a punkbuster message?

Last edited:
It was a false positive which resulted in your ban on the Lockers server, it looks like you tripped the race filter without meaning to when you typed this.

Jun 28, 2019 11:13:30 pm jessica nigri needs to just get naked already OPERATION LOCKER | BF4DB/PPBANS | TBGCLAN.COM

A head admin should be able to lift this for you, but to be safe you should probably post a ban appeal so it doesn't get lost or overlooked. You can do that here just to make sure it's addressed. https://www.tbgclan.com/form/ban-appeal.2/select

In the meantime, I'll flag this to try to get a head admin to look after you. Cheers!

@Irishian88J @TruFreelancer @Matt(FAST)

It was a false positive which resulted in your ban on the Lockers server, it looks like you tripped the race filter without meaning to when you typed this.

Jun 28, 2019 11:13:30 pm jessica nigri needs to just get naked already OPERATION LOCKER | BF4DB/PPBANS | TBGCLAN.COM

A head admin should be able to lift this for you, but to be safe you should probably post a ban appeal so it doesn't get lost or overlooked. You can do that here just to make sure it's addressed. https://www.tbgclan.com/form/ban-appeal.2/select

In the meantime, I'll flag this to try to get a head admin to look after you. Cheers!

@Irishian88J @TruFreelancer @Matt(FAST)

Ahh. I had a feeling that's what it was, but the kick message thru me off lol. Thanks for confirming that and ending my frantic search lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back