[ST:O] Project Insane gets more INSANE! - RainMotorsports VERSUS KublaKhan & Cplmac.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Alright so this ship is a bit OP, the Romulans are a bit OP, and I am running a Romulan only console that is a bit OP. However I still know people who can PWN me. I was waiting for Kubla to make his next evolutionary leap. But decided it was time to take this shit to the next level now! But to be fair we need more than one person against me :p

First round of testing not shown here was Me versus Kubla and Archeastor with Arch in a role to heal Kubla and provide a minor annoyance. First battle my weapons never even fired... after that was pure rape.

Second round of testing 2 damage dealing engineers capable of sustaining a fire fight for as long as it takes:
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/29PkKP3-nFQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Runtime 6 minutes.

Opening attack looks promising. Minor glitch firing off a healing ability cost me but in the long run I was killed fair and square. Round 2 I fix my first mistake, Kubla is no longer the easiest person to kill its Mac. Killed Mac but died trying to get Kubla. 3rd time out got Mac and this time got Kubla, damage spikes are now taking their toll as abilites cant be fired off fast enough to compensate. Smash Mac and turn to Kubla. By the time Mac comes back I am too damaged to take chances. But mac runs, its okay i get him before Kubla gets me.

Can't wait till we get this bitch finished.

My favorite part is in red:

Also, first battle with Josh and I against you: Easiest. One. Ever. :D

Alright so this ship is a bit OP, the Romulans are a bit OP, and I am running a Romulan only console that is a bit OP. However I still know people who can PWN me. I was waiting for Kubla to make his next evolutionary leap. But decided it was time to take this shit to the next level now! But to be fair we need more than one person against me :p

First round of testing not shown here was Me versus Kubla and Archeastor with Arch in a role to heal Kubla and provide a minor annoyance. First battle my weapons never even fired... after that was pure rape.

Second round of testing 2 damage dealing engineers capable of sustaining a fire fight for as long as it takes:

Opening attack looks promising. Minor glitch firing off a healing ability cost me but in the long run I was killed fair and square. Round 2 I fix my first mistake, Kubla is no longer the easiest person to kill its Mac. Killed Mac but died trying to get Kubla. 3rd time out got Mac and this time got Kubla, damage spikes are now taking their toll as abilites cant be fired off fast enough to compensate. Smash Mac and turn to Kubla. By the time Mac comes back I am too damaged to take chances. But mac runs, its okay i get him before Kubla gets me.

Can't wait till we get this bitch finished.

Key point on that first round, only Kubla got raped. I still can tank, just cannot kill anything.

Key point on that first round, only Kubla got raped. I still can tank, just cannot kill anything.

Maybe if you stopped running away like a little scardy tank :p I tried to attack you that one time and at 78% you ran away. I know its part of the job but still.

What and make it easy for you...no no no my brother.

LOL. You shoulda been in TS when mac ran away. I had already popped evasive maneuvers and I popped attack pattern omega to catch up with him. Kubla was saying something to him about getting out of there. But there was nothing he could do to stop the rape train.

Back