[BF4] problems with origins after last update

smokerob79

ok so last night i go to get on and get a origins update that auto ran....after it updated i tried logging in to BF4 from the web browser like i always do with the old battle log....origins pops up and says "activation required" to play unidentified game please activate it on your EA account......great now even EA's own fucking launcher cant find its own games!!!.....wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem...only way i can get in to the game right now is with the in game shit browser that has none of my fav servers listed and is a pain to search with....FYI nothing was changed on my system but the origins update....windows has not even had a update in the last 2 days according to my log list of installed updates and i have not updated any drivers....have repaired the game, tried other browsers and even reinstalled origins trying to fix it....going on the second night of it not working....

i know this is not a problem with TBG servers as every server is the same...just want to see if other people are having the problem....Screenshot (6).jpg

Back