Problem with the GunMaster server

the new award ribbon would not be our issue since we cant dictate how those things work. That would have to be a dice issue if that is the case.

It's a new server with a new mode so it's possible plugins are not updated to work with it yet like ping kicker etc.

Im getting ping kicker, filters, team balancer stuff like to work should be ok in the next 10 mins.

Ingame rank, knife kill message, scrolling messages not working until another admin tool of ours is updated.

Thanks @x=FAST=x!

BTW, (I haven't been in the server again since the changes yet), are you considering randomizing the 'guns' used so the same lineup isn't used all the time? I was trying out another server, and they occasionally used the 'DLC' mode. I have to admit, that mode seems to be very competitive. And the Rorsch is one of the guns in it (one of the last needed to get 2 kills with)!

Does the dlc include non dlc weapons?

That is a manually change so two or more different style wouldn't be possible.

Just happened to catch a DLC round again by luck. Too bad I joined it late, but can list off at least the first 8 weapons the game showed me for that list (in order):
1. F2000
2. DAO-12
3. M60-E4
4. GOL Magnum
5. L85A2
6. SR-2
7. AWS
8. SR338

I think Level 13 or 14 is the Rorsch. I do know the SW40 is in there as well, but don't know which level. I think I recall the Deagle being in there as well. The Phantom Bow was also a weapon too (saw it in the kill feed).

If I can play that mode again, I'll update this post with more of the guns (if I don't join late).

Gun master is running on dlc version I'm guessing it has vanilla weapons as well. Let me know

Can you Pm me the server that randomizes the modes?

For dlc is last kill knife?

Knife is always the last kill, no matter what mode.

As for the server that randomizes, I linked it in my post above. However, I just sent you a PM as well with the link.

Awesome Fast! Appreciate it since it does get stale using the same sets of guns all the time.

Sweet! Does it have a yell message at the end stating which preset it will change?

the new award ribbon would not be our issue since we cant dictate how those things work. That would have to be a dice issue if that is the case.

I have figured out this 'bug'. I just won a round of Gun Master (on another server). Saw the ribbon show up at the end in awards. Didn't show up in my BL report. So, it's the same bug as with the BOMB DELIVERY RIBBON when you're the one to get the winning bomb. It will not trigger till the end of the next round at the server.

So, you have to pray that the server doesn't crash during the next round.

Back