Possible cheater

LONE RANGER_Tx

Its the guy with the highest score - lots of ppl were complaining, and I advised I would post here

upload_2017-6-30_14-17-6.png

Glad I was able to help! We really need an admin there for real. Ive been playing this server primarily and ppl complain about cheaters like this all the time... and high ping players

I never saw you mention what server, let alone which game. Kinda hard to help out when you're that vague. :)

I never saw you mention what server, let alone which game. Kinda hard to help out when you're that vague. :)

Oh duh.. sorry, my first time reporting. I only play on TBG TDM server (cept for maybe a few times). This was kinda on the fly reporting as it was happening, it was towards the end of the game and I wanted to make sure I got it in...

Issues with high pings I was talking about earlier - at times there are almost half the people with pings over 150 or so..

Looks more like they padded the stats with the Deagle. Most of the stats don't say much and seeing the nemesis steak of 66 is obvious he and a friend went to an empty server. Nothing on Pbbans but it could be a new toy.

Back