Possible Aimbot user on Mixed titan at 7:40 pm

monkeky12345

Murzyn asdered was playing on the mixed titan server at 7:40 with inhuman accuracy.

He killed me and several of my squad members before any of us could fire multiple times.

Chalk it up to lag and him being lucky or something. Followed him around for a bit and nothing going on. He died 18 and kill 15 in his last round.

Cheers.

Sgt, did you notice player peeHo last night on the mixed server? Crazy scores like 60-8 and 70-10 for 5 straight rounds and all ground pounding? Those are suprising scores for ground pounding. I can see that solder was just created so I'm hoping it's just a good vetran starting off and not another aimboting douch.

P.s. Stop killing me Deadred! LOL. I was getting sick of seeing "you've ben killed by Deadred" last night.

I noted the name but could never catch up to him. He was around for two rounds and left. The round where he had 70 plus kills it appeared he was on D in a transport gunning away but that was the only time I saw his name. I don't know how many he had before hand though?

yea Peeho is a botter, I noticed his score when i was playing, started following him around, nothing spectacular. I then switched over to a new account i made and got in his squad, started following him around again without my tbg tags, and low and behold, he was one shotting everyone he ran into, some at impossible ranges. I warned him but i should have banned him, havent been on lately, to follow up on it, so if you see him on the servers again someone might want to take care of that. also someone check his ip vs that Peotch guy something makes me think its the same guy.

Just my opinion and I don't speak for the Founders but... If your sure he was using AI/bot then ban, to hell with warning them. Don't take me wrong, I'm not ban happy by any means and I have to be sure before pulling the trigger but it sounds like he was more than suspect. Most honest players will come here and protest the ban. This will also let the members with the PB rights get a better picture of the player account in question.

its hard to ban ppl on suspicion. then we come under fire for banning legit players who are "better than us". a few clans that use to exist would kick people better than them for any little reason they could find.

we might take a while to drop a ban on a hax player but we know its right and we pass it along to other clans/ea/pb.

we do try

I've banned people before (very very rarely) for hacking when I've been very close to 100% positive for it.

I usually say "appeal at tbgclan.com" when banning... I figure if they're legit they'll come to the web page and request an unban and we can talk about it.

Nobody's come back so far... I've only banned like less than 5 people in the last 6 months though... I think.

We should have a "ban list" for all TBG admins lol, a "ban count" leaderboard of sorts... now that would send the wrong message wouldn't it 022 .

Back