possible absentness incoming

speedy

so i will be completely honest here
ive been living with depression for the last 4-5 years and been at many points suicidal to the point i actually attempted to take my own life approx half a year ago
now about 2 months ago i was treated in a mental health facility and all was good up zero depressive feelings up untill few days ago when i started to feel it creep back into my mind

and now im back in that rabbit hole feeling all down and consumed by feeling realy bad.. so i might have to go a little bit less active and maybe get back into treatment

Life takes precedence over games; take care of that and get back when you can.

Very sorry to hear this. I know what that is like as well. Get all the help you need, then come back. We will be here when you are ready ;)

thanks for being forthcoming. There are plenty things in life to look forward to and you never know what could happen, something great down the road. Specially when you are at the age of 22, you have a whole life ahead of you. Stay positive and get the help you need. Hang out with us on TS and have some fun when you feel that you are ready

dude. Happens to everyone at one point. When in University, i had a bunch of stress breakdowns. Effexor XR saved me!

See a doc, get some help, talk it out.

I also found BF4 helps!

You found a great community here. TBG is great.

As someone who has suffered from severe depression, I know exactly how you feel. Please, If you haven't please seek medical attention for it. I've been on Effexor now for about 9 months and it has helped dramatically. I am in a much better mood, I don't have the mood swings, and I'm more energetic and motivated to do things. Is it a cure? No... but it does make it a lot easier to handle.

Again, we are always here to talk to. Spend some time finding something that you absolutely enjoy. I found wood burning to be very relaxing ( picked up an inexpensive kit from a hobby shop).

i deal with it and anxiety on a daily games is my drug to pull me out just to get away. i know some seek other help but atleast you know what you need to do before the ultimate shows its self. well still be here. much love and positive vibes your way bro

update from fuck my life daily
.. yea so i lost any trust in mental physicians.. showed up to the emergency room in immidiet need for help and the fucking idiot tells me they dont do baby sitting and its either i go home or they can keep me forever in a locked ward "because i can always go far enofgh to hurt myself" its either of the 2 options
i dont even know if the experience was worst or better then i expected it to be but im not feeling any better. at least im getting back into day treatment tomorrow wich means morning till early afternoon im away from home

wow, sorry to hear that.

I am rather disgusted with how we treat mental problems. Unless they see hemoraging/dying, they don't want to waste time helping something they may simply not understand/comprehend. I really hope you get the help you need, and see the beauty and brightness in life.

Back