P4perV2
lllPaperBoylll
WhoIeMiIk
IIWhiskeyDickII
IBarryMcCockiner
9enisHead
IIPaperII

@Irishian88J @TruFreelancer

This name is familiar do you guys have info on him somewhere?
Hi it’s me. I’m a long time player on TBG. Used to play with @MacN8r quite often in the hay days. This player thinks that I cheat and that I change my name to hide I think? When really I do it because it’s funny. He also believes that you can’t actually change your name and that it’s part of the hack itself. If you just look at @InTheCan chats logs you can see his obsession with me for some reason. Ultimately, I do not cheat and will provide video proof if need be.
Also play with @akapeacemaker almost regularly and have played with @Delvious here as of late

Hi it’s me. I’m a long time player on TBG. Used to play with @MacN8r quite often in the hay days. This player thinks that I cheat and that I change my name to hide I think? When really I do it because it’s funny. He also believes that you can’t actually change your name and that it’s part of the hack itself. If you just look at @InTheCan chats logs you can see his obsession with me for some reason. Ultimately, I do not cheat and will provide video proof if need be.
Also play with @akapeacemaker almost regularly and have played with @Delvious here as of late

Hi Melon, I had no idea that was your alias. My apologies.

@InTheCan I recommend you work on not typing in chat to cut down on the spam and toxicity.
Feel free to return when you have specific proof of any hacking. Locking.

Thread is closed, but since I was tagged multiple times chiming in. Crackrox/paperplanes/whatever his name is in five days, isnt hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back