[poll] Whats your BF 2142 accuracy

im about 23-25% I don't really think that the accuracy in this game is calculated correctly because everything comes into account such as vehicle weapons, crew served weapons, and fire control systems like the titan gun ans stuff, I hit what I am at thats all that matters.

My accuracy on CTFalcon is 28 but my new guy CarInsurance is 37.

I agree with lex, I dont think it calculated right. I'm 23.7 on dp_nazgul and 24.8 with Nazguull, but i'm usually well over 50% acording to the stats at the end of each round, Hell i think the highest I ever noticed I got was like 78% playing titan D

the biggest thing is, that you should only shoot at what you know for certain you can hit. the most important aspect of that is that most of the assault rifle weapons in the game are only effective at a point range of about 150-200 at the very most which is far, and unless you know what your doing, mechanics wise, you will only score a few hits , one or two maybe 3. On the flip side they are effective to about 230-260 by area and then they start to loose it, or the game deletes the round itself. I would love to access DICE's weapon archives in the programming section to see how accurate the weapons actually are, because in this game most engagements take place, at about 30-75 meters away from each other, and im many cases, even less than that like in titan mode.

I just picked up the sniper rifle to try to learn how to snap shoot people at short ranges and i am at about 56-57% with >600 kills which I plan to greatly increase. I think the sniper rifles in this game are not used correctly, your not supposed to park your ass on a tower and shoot at people, in the real world, a marksman is always on the move, bobbin and weavin' just like balls says lol

My overall is 33.55% and I don't know how they caculate that; but, I know its the highest among the top 100 legit players...not the hackers. Plus, I would venture what gun you are using; I know the support kits you might as well forget about it...15% if you lucky

Overall, 20.9%...

I do use the Ganz a lot which is a pretty low-accuracy gun tho :-/ And I mess around with the knife a lot in the titan bay on friendlies so that brings it down (6.4% knife acc.!!!)... but it's too fun to give up lol.

My highest three are:
RDX DemoPak 243 949 0.26 3604 2369 65.7%
Clark 12-RDX Shotgun 31 15 2.07 6111 3959 64.8% (WTF!?)
Sudnik VP 9 71 0.13 204 127 62.3%

So... pretty surprising :-D

Oh btw I have no explanation for the RDX... I rarely use it ever anyway. The sudnik is from my noob days... and the clark RDX shotgun I think it counts rdx hits as "hits." I use it to clear explosives mostly and usually I hit something almost every time (until it's all clear) so that probably explains it...

Thats a good point Heat; if you miss with the knife does it count agaist the overall

[quote1241547468=balls2dawall]
Thats a good point Heat; if you miss with the knife does it count agaist the overall
[/quote1241547468]

Yeah I think it averages all your weapons' accuracy... so my 6.4% with the knife probably fucks it up a LOT lol.

Too much friendly knifing in the titan bay and active knife fights for me... but I don't really care for accuracy or stats anymore :-D

Back