Please research this one

I know man what u mean they just started some BS on EA forums that aimbot is called DragShootin.

couse that guy got to be cheatin thats my oppinon.

Looks clean to me. Only 1 IP and 1 GUID linked. as far as the stats they do look fishy but im not the best one to judge the stats. ill leave that for someone else.
<cyg> noob_shooter_$
-=CFK=- deineOma93
-=CFK=- deineOma93_
-=VG-T=- deineOma93_
-=VG=- deineOma93
-=VG=- deineOma93_
-=VG=- noob_shooter_$
-=VG=- RT-Destroyer42
-=VG=- X-M4$T3R
-=VG=- Zwergenkiller1
=VG= deineOma93
cYnthia| deineOma93
cYnthia| noob_shooter_$
deineOma93
RT-Destroyer42</cyg>

IDK only way to find out to play on the same server with him and take good look, from the Video it looks BS but who knows man.

IDK only way to find out to play on the same server with him and take good look, from the Video it looks BS but who knows man.

Yea i know what you mean. i dont play 2142 enough to know the game inside out. Thats why i sit back for someone more experienced to investigate more. Would rather get rid of someone thats really a hacker not someone that is just stiff competition.

i was running on our titan roof and he kill with a headshot instant, very suspicious

Yea thats insane im not that good at snapshooting or as he calls it drag shooting but i can hold my own. havent tried to apply it to bc2. but that is a skill. and though it may look like aimbot a little i doubt it is. if you play sniper alot then you get used to this. gives it a new level of difficulty to using sniper as a run and gun. not to mention all he had to do was put the crosshair on most of those targets because he was close enough to not worry about bullet drop. the one or 2 shots that he had to account for bullet drop he had to stop and aim, although fast he still had to aim it.

Back