Please Lift Ban

Cleveland_Steamer

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Cleveland_SteamR

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** BF4 Lockers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 23-MAY-20163 @ 8:50 pm MST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster or admin decision, not sure?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for
perhaps for prior clan removal due to pbban from BF2 back in 2005??

Any additional comments you would like to add?

Hey guys, i've been playing on your locker server past few days without incident until this evening when i was abruptly removed from the lockers server for prior kick/ban. I respect playing with all of you on your servers so i am uncertain why you have chosen to kick/ban me at this time? I do not dispute my past indiscretions and am remorseful for it. I fucked up in the past, regret it deeply but that was a long time ago and i take full responsibility for my actions but could you plz reconsider your stance regarding this matter as i would like to continue being able to play on your servers. I feel my removal from the clan was sufficient enough for penalty. If i'm not welcome around you guys and you don't want me around your servers fine, i'll move on but with all due respect i ask that you plz have some consideration here. thank-you

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

You were banned by one of our newer admins who doesn't know the history but was abiding by our standing policy that you're well aware of. At this time I'm not inclined to remove. I will speak with the admin when available but will also have an internal discussion about your history.

Last edited:
Back