Please help

C-ya

re: Big.Cahone$ here

Hey guys . I was evidently banned by one of your players on the TBG server Suez Canal.

I have played All the battlefield games...Not a hacker or cheater or anything. Have been in past clans as 21st Stealth Squadron for 3 years playing Desert Combat- mostly helos in their server. Next was BF2. You can see it on my game name every time. Played it 3 years or so. and now 2142 ....in which I play very hard as you guys mostly do. I am usually squad leader and teach many of the ppl that play with us on Teamspeak how to help spot and play together. I have made many soldiers and know the ins and outs of squad play and watching beacons and spotting everything we see (unless under fire at the time) we are always communicating where and what we see all the time on teamspeak. If you think I am cheating that is your perogative and I respect it. I do play hard most times.
I was sitting in a ship just protecting bases with the gun. While 4-5 ppl spawning on base 2. I was killing them. protecting the silo. I can see them from that position in the gun. The others were in the gunships letting me know if anyone was at other bases like 5 or 4.

Most of the time I have 3-4 ppl on teamspeak playing in game with me. I know none of us hack, glitch or cheat. We always play on the same side. Not give info out to the other side.

If you want our TS info email me and you can play with us and talk with us too.

Hopefully you will un-ban me and let me play again on your server.

Most of my 2142 soldiers have over 100,000 and a couple close to 200K. So you know I play when I can.

I play with you guys all the time. thanks.

BTW my internet speed is 15MB dl and 1.8 upload. I have the following specs:
AMD phenom II 6 core processor 1055
4 GB 13000 mhz Ram
2 Gigabyte 5750's
reaper edge gaming mouse
among other many
80 GB SSD HD
1 GB SATA Raptor 7,500 RPM
2 - 24" monitors with very high specs
Windows 7 64 bit

If you wish to appeal your ban please fill out the form and the banning admin will contact you.

After talking to the admin that banned you I will remove your bans. Sorry for the confusion.

Back