Player's name**gbehlpnu
Offense committed:glitching
he is doing it tonight also

Attachments

• 2015_11_12_21_09_10-rep.mp4.bmp.zip
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 2015_11_12_21_10_36-rep.mp4.bmp.zip
    893.4 KB · Views: 3
Um what are we supposed to be seeing in those photos? maybe im blind and its right infront of me?

lol my bad was ment to be a video

Attachments

• 2015_11_12_21_09_10-rep.zip
    26 MB · Views: 1
  • 2015_11_12_21_10_36-rep.zip
    28.1 MB · Views: 2
Well how is he glitching? Lets start there before going to videos

sorry was editing my post
he is not able to be killed behind that wall unless you are in the wall with him

Ah ok, so he had glitched into the wall. Unfortunatly He left by the time I got in. If he shows up, give us another holler

This is the same guy that did this a week earlier. I got on TBG TS that night and HomebrewerCraig kicked him for us. I sent him copies of my vids but I'll post him here for you also. I guess he didn't learn his lesson from the first admin kick.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9sUN-xKfR7gMEdCWTZpQ1o1WVE/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9sUN-xKfR7gR2hqWnF0RFBPemM/view?usp=sharing

He's been on 3 different days doing the same things. (Oct, 31st when I recorded these vids, Nov, 12th when Toad recorded his vids). Toad said he was on today (Nov, 13th) doing it again.

Oh really.... hey @HomebrewerCraig i think someone needs a reminder on proper conduct on TBG servers. Care to do the honors?
Thank you for the report. It is a glitch in the map and not something that is widely known due to the location and area of the glitch. I did not kill, kick, or ban the player that night (that I can remember #beer). I say that the location does deserve a notice to the DICE devs about the issue it presents (which I have sent to them) and that any future exploits be reported here with the TBG SOP EOF (thanks @Snakebabies ).

Yeah this guy was annoying on this map, goes to that wall every time. If he, or anyone does that again. Hit them wall with poison arrows, from the tall building in front of E.

Was very funny to watch him run away!!

Back