gurdyboy

Battlefield 2, IO server

Aimbot, I'd say

Currently 33-1, nope 40 - 1 now.
Wait, add being on an inaccessible roof

ONLINE NOW

J-Slayton

yeah looks like he was got him

I banned him 3 times tonight twice with that asterisk name and then about an hour ago with no name at all. According to Soulzz PB bans lists his actual name as sicdeath148.

I banned him 3 times tonight twice with that asterisk name and then about an hour ago with no name at all. According to Soulzz PB bans lists his actual name as sicdeath148.

That's the guy from my previous post. ( http://www.tbgclan.com/f28/something-new-just-question-10930/ )

I found him "flying" over karkand, moving to the back. ( in a manner inconsistent
with typical C4 use )

I've been watching for some sort of shenanigans lately because some early flags were
getting turned by a couple guys at times when I was reasonably
certain no breakthru had been made.

J-Slayton

one reason he is using the * is hoping that an admin will kick or ban with in game commands. "!k *" will kick all players.

one reason he is using the * is hoping that an admin will kick or ban with in game commands. "!k *" will kick all players.

Yea good point I should have said something about that but that's why I didn't use in game admin to ban him.

He has a crap load of linked GGC and PB Bans.

I know FAST issued a regional IP ban on this guy as well but something tells me we have not see the last of him.

Back