Player to watch

Aynslei

User Name Aynslei

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** ## TBGclan.com - NAVAL STRIKE ONLY | NO LAG | STATS # # # - Ranked

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** August 18, 2017

Would be helpful to indicate the time. He was playing several matches around noon.

Player's name** [KING] IIIISQUIRRELIIII

Offense committed: Aim Assist possibly others.

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence:
https://i-stats.net/index.php?action=pcheck&game=BF4&sub=Check+Player&player=IIIISQUIRRELIIII
Got hit markers on him but no damage landed, he would turn on a dime to hit people behind him and was being called out by several people.
EDIT: I just want to add that he asked me to spectate him, so I decided I would leave after the round, wait some time until I was out of his mind and then spectate, as soon as I joined he left. ~2:33 CST is when I joined, is there logs of my joining and him leaving?

Comments: I am not saying ban him, just asking the admins to keep an eye on him. I don't buy his performance or his attitude. If I can get a surprise spectate footage of him I will come and update this post.

PS, Other people in the server were calling QuickCow6 out, I can't attest to that as I never saw it.

Last edited:
Not seeing anything stats wise. But we will keep an eye out. Thank you for your report.

Quickcow6... I will have to watch out for this fellow cow..

Looks like he has some good headshot kill numbers but nothing impossible. Thx for the report.

Back