Player(s) who dont read the Rules

Festerzlip

Game Server: TBGclan.com ATACAMA DESERT VIRGINIA
Game Type: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Status: Alive
IP Address: 64.34.213.43 Port: 19567 Query Port: 48888

In the wee Morning hours , prolly 4am or later

these (3) people
1: Ramidalv51 likes to steal tanks out of Uncaps and lay mines *constantly* when asked to stop and leave tanks alone and stay out of Uncaps has a very ignorant come back and says stfu and stop crying.(added) follows the rules until an admin leaves*

2: (TEG) Targus Kardon Likes to be a follower of Ramidalv51 an anyone else that cant seem to follow the rules and when asked also has something smart to say...

3: WARZ the *clusterf"ck* that comes to the uncaps early in the morning times and when asked to stop spawn raping like the *2* above . also has smart ass things to say and all (3) obviously cant read for Sh!t and forgets the Rules are streamed across the chat bar (constantly)!!

cant stand people that say they cant read or write English ..but then you see them talking Perfect English and typing it to there team mates!
June 17th thursday 2010
@ 4am

Last edited:
Thank you for reporting this. We will take care of it ;).

[rant]Dude Atacama is the FUCKING baserape n00b map. All the fucking n00bs like it so much and it's so popular because you can drive to the bases and baserape. It's so fucking gay. It's the easiest map to do it on too - all the others you actually have to run by people who usually are not n00bs, so the shoot the n00bs who try to base rape. FUCK.[/rant]

Ill be on during that time tonight to babysit. I know how bad it gets during those hours. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

laughs... i dont know if Heat loves me yet or doesnt? laughing anyways im a newb! dont wanna be called L337 til im dead and barried ... also this moron never talks and has 2 players with the same play names? (Stigs) stiggy77 and (stigs) stiggy 79 on the server now... ive tried to ask him whats up and nothing to say..wracking points though smiles anyways ..
**hate me or love me .either way your still thinking of me** piece

i think the stigs are just a friend or clan thing. they have differnet IPs, and GUIDs so im not worried about them. maybe family members or something.

ok cool... i dont know if your wanting this info or not.. so if you get tired of it just tell me and i will subside

its fine with me. we may not be able to respond quickly at certain times but we are pretty quick about taking care of asshats on the servers.

People are stupid. That's why they don't obey the rules. And these tools are some of the stupid people of the world.

Back