[PKA]DrDeath518

sarentack

http://www.xfire.com/video/13e698/

To sum this up, I kind of got irritated by these PKA guys, they come in numbers and obviously recruit in the server because I believe gunslingr and know DrDeath was not PKA members before and they were frequent to the server, but thats of little concern.

The problem I been seeing with DrDeath goes back to before he joined PKA, I put a description in the video about what is going on and can get probably several more demos that look like this, he seems to know where everyone is, hes waiting and seems to know someone is coming even at the beginning of the game and where they are coming from, you see in this video so many shots where hes shooting in smoked filled secluded areas in what you think is random shooting is actually targeting players you cant really see or hard to see.

If Pbbans thinks so or not, I dont know, because their is wall hack demos (several of them) that show this type of behavior and some even less and they ended up banning them, so I dont know, I dont know much about the other PKA guys either as far as if they hack or not, I dont like their attitude though, seems to be a common thing when 2-3 members of any clan gets into a game, they just cause nothing but a ruckus.

Also going to note every so often I have witnessed at the beginning of the game several times long pauses in movement as if he was AFK, this is on sepearate demo where he quit, came in, moved to a location, started pausing his movement as if he was afk, I been told by some people they are tweaking the hacks or enabling them, not sure if that can be verified or not, but its something quite interesting that he does and witnessed quite a bit.

Hey there saren. by your video alone i wouldnt consider him hacking. he looks a bit laggy that or you are and that would cause some jitteryness(not a word) but as far as wallhack the best way to check is to exit game join back in and hit esc before you pick a team. look at the team they are on and then join that team but dont pick a class just hit esc and then spec them. this way you can watch the recording at the kills by whoever thing and watch for recon plane notes to know if he has recon. otherwise it just looks like hes waiting for them to start running at him or waiting for arty or their nades to stop. ill spec him a bit in game to see if i notice anything but ive checked him out a few times and decided that he is just good.

also im not sure if pka is recruiting on tbg server but fast is going to add a rule to the console scroll that there is no recruiting allowed in tbg servers.

AND FOR GOD SAKES LEARN TO EDIT YOUR VIDEOS. 1 min 50 something seconds and about 15 seconds was actual footage of him...

I didnt know you could view recon plane and all in spectator because I think I tried that one time and saw no recon console.

I am pretty certain I will be getting more footage of him though. I really think something is going on, for the fact he pauses quite often in the game at times.

nah you cant see it but if your on his team you can see when it says recon plane is active. and judge when he has it and when he doesnt. recon lasts for 30 seconds from the last one called.

Ill see what else ill find, I mean when I was looking at many of the wall hack videos pbbans had posted up from admins who sent them in, I just found a few of them looked similar, but then some looked like legit players to, so I dont know, only sure way is if anything shows up on the PBSS which is just unreliable as well, I just find it that he knows where someone is quite often recon or not, I think it was that particular map in the past he has posted like 100+ kills to, its one of those maps IMO where if someone uses a wall hack, you will know it on that map, but....... Ill see whatelse I can find.

that map is very easy to get alot of kills on, people are extremely predictable in there. ive been called a hacker in that map many times especially when i get 70-80 kills and under 20 deaths, but if your team controls the center your gonna dominate.

Sorry but you need more evidence then that. I have scored very well on that map and I am not cheating. Simply put if you pay attention to recon, where bullets are coming from and current arty location you can really anticipate where the new spawns will be. And if you have recon up even though someone throws smoke you can get some kills through it.

Hell, a few weeks ago I uncorked a 107/32. Wasn't hacking.. just on my game and observant of the world around me. More observant you are.. the better you do.

I been told by some people they are tweaking the hacks or enabling them, not sure if that can be verified or not, but its something quite interesting that he does and witnessed quite a bit.

Frankly this is complete and utter crap. Well I was told if I yell surprise before a rape then it's not rape, so it must be true! You don't know what he could be doing, he could be switching screens doing something else, on his teamspeak or rotating on this thumb.

I know this is a private server et all, but it looks like the standard is innocent until proven guilty.. not the other way around.

[quote1253136453=BuckFutter75]
I know this is a private server et all, but it looks like the standard is innocent until proven guilty.. not the other way around.
[/quote1253136453]
damn straight. i dont like to see anyone falsely banned it gives the clan a bad rep for "banning all the good players" so id rather see some definite evidence than any speculating.

And with him, I've seen him play like ass... just like I do, great a few rounds then play like ass the next.

I think what I may try to do on cases like that is see overhead view where you can see everyones tags and watch where the suspect goes, if he sees where everyone is at at that point, then the possibility exist they are guilty.

Back