Pilla 07 stat padding suez

NAZGUL

this morning about 5:30ish am I start getting complaints from the EU side saying this guy was stat padding.I jump out to look at the score board and he has like 3 kills 14 deaths and an insane teamwork score. I kicked him, twice after warning him and he didnt come back. didnt want to ban him because i didnt actually see him doing anything since he was on the other team.

So be on the look out for him.
Also is there a command that lets you spectate someone, so you can see if there hacking or padding? or if you wanna watch someone do you just need to follow them around?
I hate to take someones word for it that someones hacking/padding without finding out for sure.

Did anyone say how he was stat padding? He could have been repairing the shit out of a transport and kept getting shot out somehow and respawning and repairing transports. Thatsa great way to get lots of teamwork points and a bad k/d ratio.

It Was something he was doing in his own Titan, and his own teamates were complaining so I'm not sure. Since I didnt actually see it I wasnt going to ban him, And it wasnt till i had 4 different people complaining that i warned him and then kicked him.

Usually high teamwork points = emping enemy assets with a support kit.

Kick should be enough to get rid of shit like that.

Thats what it was. I couldnt recall what they had said he was doing but I rember em saying that, cool deal then.

you get teamwork for that?
Would that be like tanks and stuff or like UAV, SAT etc?

No, not tanks and stuff... the base assets - UAV/EMP/Orbital Strike/Sat Track...

Actually I'm not sure if emping vehicles gives you teamwork points... I HATE emp nades for the support kit and never ever equip them.

apparently putting a supply box between the titan gun consoles gets you resupply points when the guns fire.

This stupid exploit (above) was fixed in the 1.4 patch I think.

At least, when I've tried it, it hasn't given me any resupply. I don't think it works anymore.

"a supply box between the titan gun consoles gets you resupply points" == I never heard that. Tried it last night and waited until other players used the Titan guns -- no points. Myth debunked!

Back