Phantom Program 4th Assignment

What are the requirements for each phantom assignment? I'm definitely down to try this.

I will be sitting in TS tonight for questions while I am putting shit up around the house.

Rails you are a Godsend. Here are the pictures pulled out of the link, Thank to teh Save-a-Click Foundation!

IZHUJGl.jpg

dUZCEIR.jpg

bDXjU4u.jpg

RhxJKG3.jpg

Again I reiterate, COMPLETE THE OTHER THREE PHANTOM ASSIGNMENTS!

So how do I start making progress on the second Phantom assignment? I've definitely met all the requirements for it. Do I have to wear the Phantom Program dogtag?

@cplmac the first three Phantom assignments need to be unlocked by entering the codes into Battlelog. You can't make progress on these until you've unlocked them.

Phantom Prospect (China Rising): 200 assault rifle kills, 200 MBT kills, 300m headshot
Awards dogtag

Phantom Trainee (Naval Strike): 200 pistol kills, 20 jet kills, 2 shotgun ribbons in one round
Awards gun camo

Phantom Initiate (Dragon's Teeth): 200 LMG kills, 50 explosive kills, 25 roadkills
Awards soldier camo

The fourth is Phantom Operative. Nobody seems to know exactly what you need to do, except that the dogtag hunt and the code nobody's figured out yet are part of it.

You don't need to do anything special to find the 2142-style tags, just knife the box on a ranked server.

Fuck me, I didn't realize you have to get the kills in the particular game mode to get the assignment.
Those who still need the kills for the "Phantom Trainee" I am going to find an empty Navel Strike server and farm some kills. I will be farming kills tonight so find me on TS if you need them also.

I posted this on Fearless's post , the code has been found for the elevator . 1290429397648970.

@Bungied2theTree
Also for those who need it....Old Phantom Passwords

Phantom Prospect: bumpinthenight
Phantom Trainee: epic dream worlds
Phantom Initiate: 24344241893

Thanks for posting those. Just acquired the Premium upgrade and this saved me some time. :)

Now to get around to downloading the DLC and getting the requirements completed. haha. Might take me awhile, but I hope to soon be able to go for the bow.

is there a code I have to enter after getting the previous assignments?
2015-02-11 11_50_26-Assignments - Cpt_Snakebabies - Battlelog _ Battlefield 4.png

We need to get you into the bow room now. The final assignment is unlocked by picking up the orders in the bow room. Hmu when I get home. We'll get you in.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

Back