Peotch is back

Bob369963

Ban Manager/Moderator
He was in Tampa tonight around 11:00 pm Est. I know he was banned earlier in the month and he came back and then was banned again. I am unsure if he appealed to you guys so I thought I would post something in here for you. I was playing tonight and noticed him and mentioned it to Eddie who asked if he should be banned. I told him that it was not my call, so then he kicked or banned him and said it was my call..lol. No problem, but I figured someone higher up needed to know what was going on.

Thanks for the info Bob. Yeah, he's been banned several times now on both Tampa and Mixed. I guess he can't get enough.

Actually i banned him tonight as request from one of our players....for sure i needed some info so Bob gave me details of this guy being banned on our server for few times so i decided to ban him 075 . Anything that comes up after this i will be glad to fix it....and Thanks Bob for your help on keeping our servers free of this kind of people :) 029

Not a problem TBG. Happy to play on servers that are administered as well as yours. What ever I can do to help.

He keeps changing his IP and GUID, Its hard to keep him banned when he does that. We will look to see if we can subnet ban him.

Thanks for info Bob

Yea I banned him a lil while ago for glitching and speed hacking, if i find him on a server i wont think twice about banning him again.

Back