Overdue Reintroduction

TDMoses

A long time ago in a far away server, I endlessly played BF2142 alongside many of you. Those were some of, if not my best gaming years. Unfortunately, the sands of time broke me and I slowly slipped away, and for that I am very sorry. However, I hope to become once again renew friendships with all I knew and create new ones with those I haven't met yet.

Where have I been? Well, I was just finishing college at the time of my departure, and starting new adventures as I was accepted into a graduate school in Saudi Arabia (for those familiar, about 45 min North of Jeddah). I however was still not done with school and continued my studies to the end of 2016. All this time I had been removed from video games. Though it was not because I no longer wanted to play them, but other responsibilities kept me from being able to return (time & financial). It wasn't until Summer 2017 when I was able to first get back into gaming (BF1 on Xbox). However, this December I was finally able to get back into PC gaming (BFV). The moment I purchased the BFV, all my previous memories came flooding back; along with the guilt of being so far removed. At this point I couldn't quite remember TBG and started hunting through the 2142-stats website relocate those I had left and have been over joyous once I did.

Either way, I am excited to be back, despite how terrible I am at gaming, and hope to rebuild friendships as well as fight alongside you in the future.

If anyone wants to squad up in BFV, message me anytime.

TDMoses

Last edited:
Back