Outta Here!

ZaarKahn

Going to Israel from Feb 20 to March 1, and then to Japan March 4 to 15. I'll be back online on the 16th if I'm not sleeping. That will be all the travel until Octoberish for a wedding in @Irishian88J,s neck of the woods. At least I hope it's all I'm traveling this year....but you never know..,retirement is a chore, but somebody has to do it.

Had a great time in Israel! But, about half the tour group got sick with food poisoning. I thought I had it because of nausea and temp, but hung in there. I was still feeling bad on the flight home. Didn't eat much after I got home and then at 3:30 am headed to ER. Seems I have kidney stones. Cancelled the trip to Japan as there was no way I could make the trip with tons of pain, nausea, vomiting and just feeling like crap. I've been sleeping on and off. Wake up about every 1-2 hours to upchuck/pee. I still haven't passed the stone. Hopefully I'll make the meeting tonight.

Where did you go in Israel!?!? I’ve been three times literally all over! The country is amazing with history and delicious food!!!

I went to Tel Aviv, Natanya, Sea of Galilee, Caesarea, Haifa, Nazareth, Tiberias, Palestinian Authority, Qumran, Golan Heights, Masada, Bethlehem, Jericho, Hebron and the Dead sea. A few other places I don't remember. AND YEAH, THE FOOD WAS GREAT!

Back